Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    konaluke Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 05:22 PM
    Sci Fi Movie Expert - Dying Sun Movie With Android
    I saw this movie roughly five years ago on Television - it could have been made for TV, but was pretty high quality; and it has been killing me to find this!

There was a spacecraft with crew; and a man and woman who have a romantic scene; at the end the woman ended up being an Android and she volunteered to fly a suicide mission into the sun to explode a bomb. The final flight into the sun is really played out with music/visuals.

I also could swear this movie was called solaris or solara - but that never turns anything up even close to the plot I described above on Google.

All I can find online is a movie called "sunshine" that is close - but there doesn't appear to be an Android or robot; and I think a man flies into the sun, not a woman. (unless I remember this all wrong and it is sunshine!)

Any ideas?
    konaluke Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 08:45 PM

Okay, just googled stuff for the last three hours and found it...

Solar Crisis is the name if anyone wants to check it out; sounds like Sunshine ripped their plot from it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

I need the title of a 1980's movie . Sci fi / family movie . [ 1 Answers ]

I'm so sure that there is someone out there who has seen this movie other than myself. I tell my husband about it and he thinks I'm absolutely crazy. I'm getting really annoyed at myself. It was sometime in the 1980's era. Science Fiction / Family movie. Something along the lines of a girl and...

Forgot the an Android Movie Title [ 1 Answers ]

Im trying to find a movie a saw quit some time ago. It was about androids. There where no humans whatsoever in that world. All remember is that they where different gangs of androids I particularity remember one that was only formed by Women Androids. Anyway none of the gangs dared to attack each...

Movie name needed on 80s sci fi movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I remember is a team of guys that are on earth but its nuked or something but on one scene reno is deserted besides one woman these bugs try to eat her but she's saved but a guy on a motorbike

Name of old B&W anti Android movie with twist? [ 5 Answers ]

Man with anti Android group that wear the Confederate rebel hat falls for girl. Twist is they both had bodies secretly replaced by androids after each is in an accident. They are prototypes that can procreate, have kids.

View more questions Search