Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2008, 06:50 PM
    Does anyone agree with this?
    Personally, I believe that Sarah Palin will make a great president, and if she wants to keep John McCain on the ticket that is fine with me.
    ConfusedInAK Posts: 184, Reputation: 16

Sep 11, 2008, 06:52 PM
    Knowing Sarah I think she is a strong leader and sticks to her word and beliefs... regardless of what the nation is trying to make of it.

And just so you all know... Wasilla is not just some "hick town" as the media is trying to portray...

The 7000 people are just the people inside the city limits... I live in Wasilla, OUTSIDE the city limits by 7 miles... but it is still zoned Wasilla..
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2008, 05:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by letmetellu
    Does anyone agree with this?
    Hello let:

No.

excon
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Sep 12, 2008, 10:21 AM
    McCain looks healthy enough. He'll last long enough to give Sarah the international experience she needs. Six months will be plenty of time.
    The Dems are certainly acting like the ticket is Palin/McCain, and I could live with it!
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2008, 11:52 AM
    No, Anyone who thinks the Iraq war and a pipeline being built in Alaska is "God's Will" has NO business being the leader of this country.

Sarah Palin: Iraq War 'God's Will' - Political Machine

Sep 12, 2008, 01:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spitvenom
    No, Anyone who thinks the Iraq war and a pipeline being built in Alaska is "God's Will" has NO business being the leader of this country.

Sarah Palin: Iraq War 'God's Will' - Political Machine
    I heard her. That's NOT what she said.
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2008, 01:11 PM
    Gal
    Here is the link where she is telling people to pray for the pipeline.

YouTube - Sarah Palin: Alaskan Pipeline is "God's Will"
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2008, 01:13 PM
    And here is the other one.

YouTube - Sarah Palin: Iraq is a task from God

Sep 12, 2008, 01:33 PM
    I don't have audio, so can't hear videos, but I was listening when the trap was laid to get her to claim that God is on her side. She quoted Lincoln who said the question was not whether God is on our side, but whether we are on God's side. She said the pipeline is a good thing for America and that she prayed for our troops in the war. Sounded good to me!
    Twist what you will.
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2008, 01:48 PM
    Gal please get your audio working so you can hear her say "our national leaders are sending them out on a task from god!!!!!!"

Sabrent SBT-SP6C 6-Channel 5.1 Surround Sound 3D PCI Sound Card - Vista Ready at TigerDirect.com

They have great deals on sound cards. And they ship really fast. They have audio system for PC's also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

You go right I go left sometimes we don't agree [ 2 Answers ]

I have the lyrics to a song, but I cannot find the band name or the title of this song, I also strangely enough have a rough version of it and I would like to buy more from the artist. I was really surprised when I googled parts of the lyrics and could not find the title hopefully someone out there...

Do you agree wit this? [ 7 Answers ]

K so I'm 15 n so is my boyfriend we've been going out for like 2 months and my issue right now is telling him why I love him. See whenever (well most times ) he 'll say I love you then ill say I love you back , but hen he'll ask why I love him which I don't really know why I love (n I also I have a...

Does anyone else agree Arrested Development should still be on? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a tendency to get into things well after they were either popular or have been taken off the air. A good case in point is the show Arrested Development. I never once saw it when it was actually on the air, and I truly wish I had. It wasn't until a year or two after its cancellation that I...

Can't agree [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering if our company is a large enterprise or a Nonprofit that can pay small enterprise wages in mInnesota. I learned in a class that a NONPROFIT can NEVER be an enterprise because the title is NONPROFIT there for the annual gross income is not considered income. My boss will not...

Does anyone agree? About friends! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have heard people talk about friendships and they always say friendships are supposed to last foever. I need your opioion do you think a friendship could last forever. Me and my friend have been best friends since they day we were born do u think our friendship could last forever? Is that even...

View more questions Search