Ask
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2007, 05:14 AM
    Rudy was my no one, kuch no 2, hmmmmm
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2007, 05:15 AM
    Thank you, Tom, for that link. I did that quiz and McCain came out on top with 55%.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2007, 07:30 AM
    Hmmm, very interesting. I thought the second exercise was more accurate. I didn't care for some of the choices/framing in the USA Today version. Nevertheless, here's the result for me:

USA Today: Rudy, Huckabee and Romney
    Select a candidate: Hunter, Thompson and somehow, McCain

I'd take some form of a Rudy/Hunter/Thompson/Huckabee ticket. Not surprisingly, the bottom of the ticket on the second was Kucinich, Hillary and Dodd, with 1 point. I'm not sure how he got that point...

Steve
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2007, 03:40 PM
    That was fun even though there were some questions I didn't know how best to answer because I'm not a US citizen. Took a stab at it for fun and come up with;
    Clinton
    Romney
    Giuliani

That was without Sliders. Obama came up on top when I adjusted the sliders.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2007, 05:22 AM
    Holy cow, I can't imagine what combination of answers one could give to have Clinton come up #1 and Romney #2. Those two are about as far apart as any two candidates.

Go Ron Paul!!!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2007, 05:56 AM
    Well I figured I would take the quiz even though I am canadian.

Sam Brownback,
    Mitt Romney,
    Dennis Kucinich
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Jan 1, 2008, 05:35 PM
    Polls aside, what the candidates say they stand for is important, but it is even more important to find out whether they MEAN what they say! Reminded of the story about the soul who died and was being shown Heaven and Hell. At heaven there was a plain gate with one angel attendant and a road leading to somewhere in the distance. At Hell, there were lots of bright lights, a golf course, an extravagant party. The soul chose Hell. When he arrived the following day, all he found was a desert, heat, and biting insects. When he asked where all the nice things were, and what caused the difference, he was informed that he had voted yesterday.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to play card game [ 6 Answers ]

Anybody will give me a link or tell me how to play card games , I am a newbie Cheers

Does anybody play a game called Darkthrone? [ 5 Answers ]

I was just wondering, does anyone play or have heard of a game called Darkthrone? http://www.darkthrone.com/

My game won't play normally even though I undated my ProSavage DDR video card driver [ 2 Answers ]

I am a complete computer idiot, but I love to play Sims on the PC. I installed Sims to a few years ago, but have never been able to play it normally. It is very slow, takes long time to load, and sometimes freezes, but not often. My friend said to download an update for my video card driver or...

Best software/hardware to play game [ 3 Answers ]

Hai there, I just bought new PC by ACER, using windows XP home edition, 256 RAM, 3.0MHz Intel Pentium4. My problem is there are some games I cannot play after download it such as Red Alert 2-Yuri Revenge and my PC will run slow/noisy while I'm playing Stronghold 2 and it will appear (encounter...

Do I play his game? [ 5 Answers ]

OK so my ex used me and I have lost alomost all my feelings for him but I would like to get back at him... and apparently I have the chance... I have just started talking to my ex's best mate (well he started texting me now we talk on msn nightly) and he tells me stuff about my ex... like...

View more questions Search