Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2007, 02:17 PM
    Research and Reference Helper to Homework
    The following site is a good starting point to facts and information online. Lists topics by category, searches sites, all the good things students ask for and do not know where to start. There is a special "Homework Helper" section that offers useful links to online resources for any grade level. There is even the "Tools for Research Papers" link.

Refdesk.com ... Reference, Facts, News ... Free and Family-friendly Resources
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2007, 02:33 AM
    Excellent resource! I did not know about it. Thank you!
    wickedimp Posts: 57, Reputation: 14

Aug 21, 2007, 03:22 AM
    Can we sticky this, wonderful pre-emptive post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Research and Reference Website [ 2 Answers ]

The following site is a collection of high quality websites carefully selected, described, and organzied by a team of librarians. There is a specific section called "Ready Reference and Quick Facts" which is a handy guide to just many reference sources. Librarians' Internet Index

Reference list [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys.. I need some help here in writing a references list for a paper I'm writing now... I took data from the following resources and I dono the scientific way in writing them to my reference list : 1- a TV or Radio speech 2- a paper that was discussed in a conference 3- an interview ...

Homework language homework [ 1 Answers ]

You see well I have this homeworkassighmentthat isdo first thing in the morning so all I ask is that you write down some words in azorean langugauge! Words: Pencil Sharpener Paper Crayon Pen Binder

Research for grignard reagents & reference [ 1 Answers ]

:( I want research for grignard reagent and his reference PLEASE ANYBODY HELP ME !!!!!! :confused:

View more questions Search