Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stressedout43 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 11:11 AM
    A New Development
    If anyone has been following my story. She called this morning and in fact does sound interested in a future with me. However we agreed that it has to happen naturally. Neither of us want to just start where we left off. Also, Technically she has not broken it off with the NEW GUY yet. So, I told her that I didn't want to talk again until she was done with him, and that part was over. With that said there is still a lot of work to be done. I have to figure out how to be a new refreshed version of my old self. It seems tricky to be so comfortable with someone and create an (all new) vibe at the same time. This is why I wanted to take some space now. Does anyone have any insight to my situation. This is the time to set the stage for a New Beginning.
    x2scorp Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Sep 3, 2007, 03:14 PM
    You don't want to change too much or you might mess something up that she liked about you. I wouldn't concentrate on this too much because like you said "she has not broken it off with the NEW GUY yet. Don't let this effect you exploring other fishes in the sea.

Best wishes,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Development of Islam in the US [ 1 Answers ]

What events and figures have shaped the development of Islam in the US

Development [ 4 Answers ]

I am new to this site and think it's very informative. We are planning to construct a small block of flats on our land and need to find a reliable and honest project manager... is there an organisation we can contact? Thanks !

Os development [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I would like to try developing my own operating system.could you please tell me how I can do that? Deepak

Training and development [ 1 Answers ]

Just I want to know in simple answer what the difference between Training and development?

View more questions Search