Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bohuntr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 10:39 AM
    Honeywell chromotherm 3 thermostat
    I have a programmable honeywell chromotherm three thermostat that started acting up late last night. It normally displays the current temp and time. Now only the current time is displayed with a -AC following. I cannot get any heat or fan only or ac function. I do not have the manual for the unit and have not made any progress by following the codes/instructions on the inside door of the unit. Any suggestions?
    Mike74Harris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2007, 11:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bohuntr
    i have a programmable honeywell chromotherm three thermostat that started acting up late last nite. it normally displays the current temp and time. now only the current time is displayed with a -AC following. i cannot get any heat or fan only or ac function. i do not have the manual for the unit and have not made any progress by following the codes/instructions on the inside door of the unit. any suggestions?
    Bob,

I have exactly the same problem. Did you get yours resolved?

Mike

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell Thermostat Went Insane [ 8 Answers ]

I have a Honeywell Chromotherm III programmable thermostat (probably 10 years old) that controls my heat pump. Since the temperatures in Phoenix have become moderate, the thermostat was in the off position. Yesterday I left the house in the morning and returned about 6 PM. The temperature in the...

Honeywell thermostat [ 11 Answers ]

I installed a Honeywell CT87A 4447 thermostat this summer. It worked fine with my air conditioning, but I am having a problem with it controlling my furnace. It will turn the furnace on and I can turn the fan on manually, but when set to auto the fan does not come on. The thermostat has the...

Honeywell Rth7000 Thermostat [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a honeywell rth7000 thermostat, i am installing in a old house that only uses 2 wires, one is green and the other brown, can anyone advise me how to connect these 2 wires to this unit i am not sure exactly where to connect them to on the honeywell thermostat--thanks

Honeywell RTH110B Thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

My furnace thermostat was taken off the wall while moving furniture now I have 3 wires hanging out of a whole in the wall. I would like to hook those wires up to Honeywell RTH110B but I’m not sure which wire goes where. On the red wire I have 24vac, on my white wire I have 12vac and I have a blue...

HoneyWell Thermostat Miracle [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a home that was built back in the 1960s. I am thinking this furnace is probably the original (LOL) My wife and I decided to re-texture and repaint the walls in our living room just two weekends ago. After painting the walls white, that gold colored thermostat stood out like a soar...

View more questions Search