Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shadow777 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2006, 07:33 PM
    How to exercise my PC muscles ?
    I'm 28 years male married for 6 years...
    I want to exercise my PC muscles but the problem I can not separate my PC muscles from my anus I tried Kegel but he same problem when I squeeze my PC I squeeze my anus...
    Are there any other exercises that I can use for this subject maybe in gym or in doing some exercises for lower body??
    Or are there any way can I use it to separate my PC muscles but please don't tell me to stop my urine cause I tried it and it did not work for me

Please help me
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2006, 07:19 AM
    Simple practice stopping and starting as you are taking a wiz... they are the same mussel group. You will get good at doing that without clinching your butt at the same time.
    nenaddjuric Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2009, 03:16 AM
    Comment on smoothy's post
    Excellent

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Muscles spasm trouble [ 24 Answers ]

Im not sure if this is the right place to put this. Can anyone tell me what I can do to stop muscle spasms? I don't want to spend any money on expensive prescriptions so if there is any alternative please let me know. I was not able to sleep with this muscle keeps clenching up and it hurts after...

How to exercise my PC muscles ? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 28 years male married for 6 years... I want to exercise my PC muscles but the problem I can not separate my PC muscles from my anus I tried Kegel but he same problem when I squeeze my PC I squeeze my anus... Are there any other exercises that I can use for this subject maybe in gym or in...

Name of exercise [ 6 Answers ]

What is the name of this exercise. I think it is used in football where you start standing up then go to your knees and then to the pushup position. Then you stand up. I'm hoping I explained this correctly. Is it a core exercise or what?

I need help with exercise [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way for me to do sit ups without my back feeling like it's on fire? Or is there another exercise for my abs that doesn't require equiptment?

View more questions Search