Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tsmith1786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2008, 12:20 AM
    Kids movie from the 80s, green monster? Mom makes kids drink healthy green juice
    I used to watch this movie when I was little, but I can't remember the name of it. I think it was probably from the late 80s early 90s. I think there was a little boy in it who had a monster friend who was green? All I remember was that the kids mom made him drink some healthy green juice that she made in a blender, but he would give it to his monster instead outside of the house. I think there was also a part where the monster rides on a little toy car.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 9, 2008, 09:30 AM

A guess, but maybe Fuzz Bucket (1986) (TV)
    Mexicanxtexan Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Mar 26, 2009, 08:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tsmith1786 View Post
    I used to watch this movie when I was little, but I can't remember the name of it. I think it was probably from the late 80s early 90s. I think there was a little boy in it who had a monster friend who was green? All I remember was that the kids mom made him drink some healthy green juice that she made in a blender, but he would give it to his monster instead outside of the house. I think there was also a part where the monster rides on a little toy car.

I know what movie you are talking about. I used to watch it too all the time. I wish I knew the name of it so I could help us both out because I really want to buy it. Well good luck. If I find out from somebody I will let you know.
    Jaguardreams Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Sep 6, 2009, 05:34 AM
    It's called GHOULIES
    Mexicanxtexan Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Mar 21, 2010, 05:07 AM
    It's my pet monster
    iEatPizza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2012, 12:32 PM
    Yessssssssssss!! I love you guys so much. Through all this trial and error and communication you have figured it out. Its called My Pet Monster. I watched it as a kid and always loved blue juice since. Thank you guys for the answers. Ive been waiting for this moment for over 20 years. Now it's time to watch it. And I knew it from seiing 5 seconds of the opening credits. Good job people.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's/early 90's kids movie, monster under the bed. [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was a kid, probably on Nickelodeon or something, about a kid with a guy/monster type person living under his bed. Not "Little Monsters" as I'm sure that's the first one you'll think of. The only thing I can remember about the plot is that the guy under the bed gets out...

Name of Kids Monster movie in the '80's [ 4 Answers ]

I can only remember a few things from this movie. The scene that I remember most is that it is stormy and the main character (a young boy) is standing in his backyard lightning strikes. Something happens like he cuts his hand on glass and when he looks at his palm an eye is looking back at him. I...

Boy has a green monster friend living under his bed? [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for this movie that came out maybe around the late 80's about a boy and his magical mysterious friend... his friend lives under his bed... its like a gateway between his magical friends world and the real world... im having a hard time figurin this out.. please help!

How to vanquish the green eyed monster? [ 7 Answers ]

I just can't seem to stop myself from getting jealous over stuff I know is ridiculous - if I think about him being with the other girls he had been with before even knowing me I get worked up, angry & insecure or if he looks at a pretty girl I keep asking him about it why etc till we end up in an...

Green juice fast [ 2 Answers ]

What is a green juice fast and where can you get it? About how much does is cost?

View more questions Search