Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melligaill Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2011, 07:03 PM
    Foot pain on inside of my left foot in heel
    I am 49 years of age,and I am having pain in my left foot in the heel on the right side
    Helpr Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2011, 04:03 AM
    Moderate walking, and see what would happen in a week. Nothing danger to be concerned with can be there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain side of foot, feels painful but better when I squeeze my foot [ 4 Answers ]

It is midway down my right foot and only foot massage seems to apease it, but itsgetting worse and hurts earlier and earlier each evening. The central point is midway and for the ultimate in relief is to squeeze my feet down the sides, but that also sends me into agony once squeezed, but the long...

Pain under heel, behind ankle but mostly along outer side of foot [ 1 Answers ]

I am out of state and can't see my doctor and just want something to do that may lesson pain so I can walk on it. The pain is on the outter side of the left foot. I is also in the heel and back outside of ankle. To be off it for any length of time causes extreme pain and limping with pressure. ...

What is causing the pain in the heel and outside of my foot? [ 1 Answers ]

The outside and heel of my foot started hurting for no apperant reason I am not athletic don't wear heals and did not injure my foot

Pain on inside of left foot above the arch [ 0 Answers ]

I am a 71 year old walker, a few weeks ago I was setting in my recliner when a sever pain started in my foot just above the arch on the inside of my foot behind the ankle, the pain came on very severe and then quit then returned this happened for about 20 minutes I finally iced the foot and the...

Severe Foot Pain from my pinkie toe down the side of my feet to the heel.. [ 0 Answers ]

I ran 4 miles on Sunday and then ran another to the following Monday, after I got off the treadmill on Monday I could barely walk and could not stand with pressure on either of my feet. I have been iceing and heating both feet, not helping! I have been wearing a few pairs of socks at a time to give...

View more questions Search