Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teachingpk2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2011, 01:36 PM
    Kenmore 70 seires dryer won't run
    My dryer started to squeak in the final load yesterday (very small load). I tried to run the dryer today and it ran 30 seconds and quit. I took it apart and cleaned everything. I didn't see amy broken belts. Any other suggestions? Serial: MG1453782 Model/Stock #: 66712690 66712
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2011, 03:01 AM
    Take a meter and check the safeties near the element. The safety burned out when it was dirty. Make sure to clean the blower fan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What length dryer duct can I use on a kenmore soft run dryer? [ 1 Answers ]

What length dryer duct can I use on a kenmore soft run dryer?

Kenmore dryer does not run [ 2 Answers ]

I have a kenmore 110.70092991 dryer that will not do anything. I replaced the electronic control two years ago and hate to have to buy another at around 150.00. I have done many of the checks w/ the service that was with the dryer. Will take any help to pin point the problem i.e.. If it is another...

Kenmore dryer won't run [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore dryer (110.60096990) that won't start. It make a noise like it wants to but the drum won't turn. Any ideas. I'm pretty handy and could prob fix but can't even figure out how to open it. Please help

Kenmore Dryer won't run [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore model 417.84052500 that won't run. If you press any of the mode buttons the lights flash several times and it beeps. It does nothing else. Any ideas?

Kenmore Gas Dryer won't run [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old dryer that won't run. If I push the start button it runs until I let go. I also notice the gas heat will not start. I have checked the thermistor and thermal fuse as well as the high limit thermostat. Any ideas?

View more questions Search