Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shafik Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2010, 05:13 AM
    I had a lung fluid 27 years back is there any chance of recurring
    I had a lung fluid 27 years back is there any chance of recurring

May 15, 2010, 05:16 AM
    I had a lung fluid 27 years back is there any chance of recurring. Kindly answer me is there any chance of lung cancer in future and how to keep my lung healthy.

May 15, 2010, 05:17 AM

I had a lung fluid 27 years back is there any chance of recurring. Kindly answer me is there any chance of lung cancer in future and how to keep my lung healthy.
    thisisit Posts: 406, Reputation: 57

May 15, 2010, 06:24 AM

A number of things can cause fluid in the lungs, so it would depend on what the cause was the first time. We all have a chance of developing lung cancer. You can reduce your chances of getting lung cancer by not smoking and not allowing yourself to breathe second hand smoke.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in right side of back kidney or lung? [ 1 Answers ]

I have bronchitis and coughing badly I am also experiencing a constant pain in my right side of back from top to bottom not sure if it is my lung or kidney and when I'm sitting it gets worse. Please help

Boyfriend of five years was diagnosed with lung and throat cancer yesterday [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for five years and have had our ups and downs. Yesterday he went to the dr (his boss forced him) because of his allergies. And they sat him up with an appointment with an oncologist in two weeks. They said he has stage 3 lung cancer and stage 1 throat cancer....

Is it breast cancer when fluid come out of nonpregnant female I had a baby two years [ 2 Answers ]

I breast fed for a month regularly and then some nights for about 7 month and just a week ago I realized my breast are sore and semi thick liquid comes out in small amounts

Is there any chance we might get back together [ 2 Answers ]

OK so about 5months ago me and ex boyfriend broke up... it was the most devating day of my life... we dated for about 4 months and were friends since 8th grade... in 10th grade this guy (cody) finally dicided to ask me out and for the next 4 months we spent everyday together unless he had an away...

View more questions Search