Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicolas27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2009, 02:28 PM
    Pain in right side of back kidney or lung?
    I have bronchitis and coughing badly I am also experiencing a constant pain in my right side of back from top to bottom not sure if it is my lung or kidney and when I'm sitting it gets worse. Please help
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 10, 2009, 02:33 PM
    It could also be muscle pain. This is something that you will have to get diagnosed by your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dull pain in lower right back - Dr. Says not Kidney [ 4 Answers ]

I have had a recurring pain in my lower right side for almost a year. I went to a Urologist who diagnosed a kidney stone from the CT scan. He tried to get it out, but couldn't. He inserted a stent. While the stent was in, the aching was 100x worse. But, it was the Same spot. I also had an IVP,...

Pain in right side of back,hip [ 8 Answers ]

I have been experiencing a dull pain in my right side for the last two days, and it doesn't go away, even when I lay down... could this be a sign of appendicitis? I am getting an MRI done tomorrow for my lower and middle lumbar... will this detect that if that is what it is? Any answers?

Right side back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm glad I found this website its been 5days Ive starded with this strong enfuriated pain in my lower back on the right side next to my rib and kidney I've been in the hospital several times and what the doctor said I have a mild urine infaction wish I don't think that can cause so much pain I...

Back pain on the right side [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I've been experiencing some back pain on the right side of my back a little below the rib cage. I've only had this pain once before and at that time I could hardly walk or take a deep breath. When I lay on my left side, the pain seems to get a little more intense. Any thoughts of what this...

Is this pain a kidney infection, my appendix or a side effect from Cipro [ 1 Answers ]

I get frequent kidney infections; at least 3 or 4 year and always on the same side: the right. I started Cipro this morning because of a UTI. I knew it was going to turn into a kidney infection if I didn't. Now I have a digging, throbbing pain on my left side. It almost feels like the kidney...

View more questions Search