Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pjblueeyes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2006, 01:53 PM
    My love life
    I want to know if ronnie is the one who is my soul mate is she from my past or present I been alone for a long time ronnie hurt me I need to know if someone is coming into my life soon and when I went to someone and they told me ronnie was my denesty the one I would like to be with some one new if not I need the truth
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2006, 02:17 PM
    First of all, each of us have different paths and decisions to make. To have someone tell you that somebody is your destiny is not good. No one knows your destiny except for God. You yourself decide what path to take and where to go which will lead you to your own personal destiny. So you need to look into yourself and question whether you believe this is the person for you or not. If this person is for you then I would say go for it and work through the things that might have caused pain before. It could defiantly make you stronger. Or decide that this person is not for you. My advice. Never seek, never look because honestly finding that special someone is out of the blue. It happens with a blink of an eye, and when it is least expected. Please follow this advice and fill up your time with things that make you happy and one day when it is the right time you will find that someone special.. Do not rush it, or it will just turn into heartache.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My love life [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently in a relationship and want to know if within the next year or two will we marry? We love each other very much and I wonder will we live together in my country, he is currently in his country , is he being faithful right now?

Love life [ 4 Answers ]

Hiya, I am madly in love with my boyfriend. We have been together 4 years but he broke up with me because he is unsure of how he feels. We broke up once before and it was him who came after me to get back together. This time he is staying in contact with me saying he misses me but he is in...

My love life [ 1 Answers ]

HI, My name is Susan and I would like to know if anyone wilIl be coming into my life in the next month or 2 :)If so will this relationship last? What's ahead of me in the next 2 years. Thanks, SUe

Love life [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know when I will meet a new guy? 3/19/82 paris tn at 5:01 a.m.

View more questions Search