Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Markglance Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2019, 10:11 PM
    What is the correct way to insert a hearing aid?
    My grandmother suffer from hearing problem. she use hearing aids for hear. But sometimes she face problem in wearing these hearing aids. Does anyone know the correct and easy way to insert this hearing aids?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 20, 2019, 03:38 AM
    Be helpful to know the kind of hearing aid, and the specific dificulty she is having. Where did she get it? Usually they come with instuctions and a helpline website or contact number. If no doctor, then a pharmacist can be very helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Shower insert get Moisture Barrier behind insert on outer wall [ 1 Answers ]

I am putting in a one piece shower insert on the outer wall. It does not go all the way to the ceiling should there be a moisture barrier there like Tar Paper or something

What is correct way to bleed air from well water system to correct noise? [ 2 Answers ]

Since installing new flush valve, the toilet increasingly (randomly) is surging as it fills. Is it likely that the flush valve is allowing air to enter the system; it appears to be functioning properly? Our well service company said our pressure tank is not the problem, and the other two homes...

FPI nat. Gas insert [ 12 Answers ]

I can get the pilot on no problem and it stays on. Then I turn knob to on position and turn flame control knob from low to hi nothing happens. I'm wondering if it's a clogged gas line or could it be a wiring problem. Thanks for your time.

Matching up the correct capacitor with the correct condenser fan motor? [ 4 Answers ]

How crucial is it to match the right capacitor to the right condenser fan motor? If you have the wrong capacitor, can this cause the motor to stop after running for a while, say 20 or 40 minutes? It would start up again, but would allways stop. The specs for the motor are: Emerson E-line, model no...

Eviction summons hearing less than 24 hrs before hearing [ 1 Answers ]

We received an eviction summons for tomorrow at 1:00 pm. For hearing. Don't they have to give us at least 24 hrs notice for hearing. Plus, we gave the landlord money and had an agreement to pay rest of rent, and he filed on us.

View more questions Search