Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qwe123weq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2017, 04:38 AM
    My notes on paper get blurred with time due to humidity.Is there a way to prevent tha
    My notes on paper get blurred with time due to humidity.Is there a way to prevent that happening.I write a lot so using expensive special ink is is not helping. Currently I use sealed bags to put my notes.Is there a way to restore damaged notes? I use bole point pens and normal paper
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 5, 2017, 05:24 AM
    I cant imagine where you live to have this much humidity all the time. It is a hit or miss problem. Do you run a dehumidifier where you live. That would reduce the humidity. What you use has no bearing on this problem. Storing your notes is the most important method of keeping them safe and you say you use sealed bags which I think is the best way.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2017, 08:44 PM
    Does it HAVE to be ink? Why not a pencil.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IThe humidity in my house is at 34% and is not enough humidity for me. [ 2 Answers ]

I had a Trane humidifier attached to my oil heat furnace. The control is set at 45%. I can get only 34% humidity in my home. I am told repeatedly it is the house. My nose and throat need more humidity is it my nose? Why can't I get 45% if the control is at 45%?

How to prevent the time being added in a date field [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to work out how to prevent the time being added to a date field. Occasionally I've noticed that the time is showing even though all the date fields in the tables I have set up are set to medium date format. All date info is entered through forms. It's not a major issue but it...

Is sharing nursing notes and hospital notes with physician a HIPPA violation [ 7 Answers ]

Pediatric patient has homehealth. Patient has lived with grandparents for 4 years. Mother has now come back into picture. For the best interest of the child, is it a HIPPA violation for a nurse to dicuss homehealth record with physician during hospitalizations.

Paper Won't Go Down First Time [ 6 Answers ]

One of my toiets seems reluctant to take down a simple piece of toilet paper after my daughter pees. Why is that? It seems to flush strongly and not back up at all. Then again, it did overflow one day last week, which is why I'm asking. I plunger it and it seems fine, but still refuses to flush...

View more questions Search