Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 12, 2016, 01:05 PM
    Don't you already know it ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2016, 01:17 PM
    Sorry, that will cost 1,000 doubloons.

Actually as was mentioned... you don't know or remember your own job history? You don't have a resume or CV with that information on it?

Or do you mean your work history as recorded for SSI benefits?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 12, 2016, 02:59 PM
    If you are in the US, you can go to ssa.gov and create an account. You can then view the amount paid into social security by all your employers. It's the closest way to to get a job history without paying for a background check.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 12, 2016, 05:21 PM
    There is no large master file of your job or work history. The only history is as mentioned with the social security administration where you have paid social security taxes (in the US) and/or your yearly income tax records. ( that you are suppose to be keeping copies of)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spotty work history [ 8 Answers ]

I have a storied history. I'm a 44 yr old female that returned to college in 2012 to finish a BS degree in Biotechnology. Prior to my return to school, I worked mostly in the retail sector and unconventionally, horse farm management. My most recent job was managing a horse farm for 4 years, but...

Truck driving with poor work history. [ 3 Answers ]

How hard is it to get a truck driving job with poor work history? I saw a company is hiring but they want good work history for the last 3 years. Since I got laid of in August of 2008 my work history hasn't been the best. I have a clean driving record and a clean criminal record.

AP history summer work [ 1 Answers ]

I seriously can't find anything else to put for this one question even though I know there is more! The Question is: Why is the Atlantic paradigm seen as deficient by some historians? So far I can only find that they thought it was because of the poor integration of asia but I know there's...

This is about my work history? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm new My name is Sara I'm from Indiana Its seems every where I work I do above and beyond it seems the employee's always cusing of things I did not do help me.

View more questions Search