Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Johng66 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2012, 06:32 AM
    DVD copying
    I just purchased a new DVD burner. The problem is when copying movies (source) with small burnt area (eg say about half the disc face) the burnt area is streched on the target copy (burnt area is almost full face of the disc)

When the source dvd has almost full burnt area the copied area on the target disc is similar.

Will this affect the quality by "streching the burnt area"
    Is this a problem?

John g66
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Nov 25, 2012, 06:04 AM
    The unauthorized copying movies and other copywrited materieal is not supported by this forum

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Copying VHS to DVD [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who was a fighter pilot in WWII and who was shot down and/or crash landed a number of times. An American movie studio photographer took a film of him crashing on a airfield in England after he had a wheel shot off over Germany. The film was used in a major war movie shortly after...

Dvd copying [ 11 Answers ]

Hi wanted to ask if anyone knows of any free dvd coping programs so I can clone disk to disk and from PC to disk I did use dvd shrink and dvd santa but they seam to not work my friend has had the same problem with them on her PC. Thanks. X

Copying DVD's [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a new computer which has a DVD-RW drive. Can I copy DVD movies from the video store or do they have some sort of anti-copying device that will prevent it?

View more questions Search