Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butter2cup Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 01:41 PM
    Can they dock my pay?
    I have used up all my holiday hours and have requested to have a personal day off. I am on salary and they have told me this time off will be unpaid. Can they do that?

:confused:
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2008, 02:01 PM

Yup. I am salary and my job will do it if I ask for a day off and have no time left.
    butter2cup Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2008, 03:54 PM
    That's too bad, but thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Salary termination w/pay dock is it legal [ 4 Answers ]

My names Jacob and my question is. I work 80+ hrs a week that I agreed to in the beginning, with the assurance that more people would be hired as the buis grew. But today I slept in and misses work. I wrote a text message to my boss not my employer stating how I felt about the long hours and that...

If you are salary, can the company dock your pay for missed work? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a salaried employee, I was told when I accepted this job that I would make X amount for the entire year. Even though I work untold amounts of overtime, can my company dock my pay for not working a full work week every once in a while?

Employer threatening to dock wages. [ 6 Answers ]

My employer recently sent out a mass e-mail threatening to dock wages if the Dress Code is not adhered to, at the rate of 50 cents per hour for 30 days. They send out secret shoppers and evidently are willing to take the word of the secret shopper as truth. Is this legal? Thanks

Dock Pay for two days.Assumed Dock? [ 6 Answers ]

I was docked for two days and I was there at work, working. I cannot believe the STATE would authorize this, and I won't be "walked all over upon" This really screwed me up because it made my check SHORT... they pulled and turned it around within 4-5 business days, but missed my Pre-Scheduled...

View more questions Search