Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kendra386 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2008, 11:35 AM
    Either a Dean Koontz or Stephen King Novel.
    I read a book a few years back and I cannot remember the name of it and I'm fairly certain its by Dean Koontz or Stephen King. It's about this girl who (I think) lives with her father and he is very controlling of her and she sleepwalks a lot during the night and keeps finding herself in the forest. I can only remember bits and pieces of this book but it seems like there was a scene at a cottage type of thing that she always had trouble remembering, or she had a lot of flashbacks and she just remembered everything was covered in blood. It turns out her father had killed her mother or something like that and had just told her her mother had ran off. She had mentally blocked it and didn't know it and there was a little boy or little kid that had some sort of not really power but he/she was weird and unblocked it for her and she remembered... In the end I'm pretty sure she ends up killing her father. It seems like there was some guy in the book that owned a ranch also because I think she ran into him in the woods at one point. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it.
    raggablue Posts: 347, Reputation: 22

Jan 24, 2008, 06:00 PM
    Carie by king I think... do her powers only emerge when she starts her period?
    me22469 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 4, 2008, 08:45 PM

It's not Carrie. I have read all Stephen King books and this one doesn't sound familiar.
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Dec 8, 2008, 09:44 PM
    Here's a link to a list of all of Dean Koontz's books: Perhaps the book was written
    By someone else.

Dean Koontz Books and Information: Summaries, publishers, dates, and pen names of his novels

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stephen are. Donaldsons latest from Thomas Covenant series [ 7 Answers ]

Fatal Reverent This is the continuation of a long series from Donaldson and so far(3 chapters into it) seems a little long winded,Maybe its just me,Maybe I have grown some since the original series started(30 years ago) but it is dragging along like the last book did also,sleepy till certain...

Dean Koontz Frankenstein series [ 1 Answers ]

Why can't I find the third book? Maybe I'm just blind?

Does Stephen King use ghost writers? [ 1 Answers ]

A girl I'm studying with claims that Stephen King is using ghost writers (that he writes down his ideas, but makes someone else write the books), and that it's a well-known fact, and that it took so much time for him to write one of his last books because he wrote him himself... I look on the...

Buy: Raising The Ruins By Stephen Flurry [ 8 Answers ]

Where can I buy: Raising The Ruins By Stephen Flurry? (I live in Australia)

View more questions Search