Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ljrfruit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2010, 01:38 PM
    Bleached three times still orange/yellow
    Bleached my hair three times from dark brown now I have orange/yellow colour hair... looking to get toner for my hair been told to get blue base toner any ideas what shade beige?
    ljrfruit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2010, 01:49 PM
    alilhelp.maybe Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Oct 30, 2010, 12:53 AM
    Hi Hun,
    My sister has done that WAY too many times to count. Just go to Sally's Beauty Supply or some place like that and ask someone there. I'm not sure of the exact name but they should. My sister bleached hers several times and what she usually ends up doing it bleaching it, ending with the orange/red colors and either ends up with a toner. Which for her doesn't always work. Or putting a blonde hair dye on it. But NOTHING that says ash on it. The ash turned her orange//red a dull grey colar.
    alilhelp.maybe Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Oct 30, 2010, 12:54 AM
    Color*

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleached black hair blonde--now orange--now what? [ 38 Answers ]

Hello all, I just used Clairol's Born Blonde Maxi lightener. I DID do a strand test and after the maximum time (I went 95 mins), my hair is blonde from the roots to about 3 inches down, and the rest is orange (looks like an orangatangue's fur! ) I've searched some sites and see some conflicting...

Bleached my hair orange! [ 2 Answers ]

PLEASE READ BEFORE GIVING ADVICE. I need answers specific to my hair case. Thank you so much for your help. I was stupid and used a box bleach kit to lighten my hair. When it turned orange, I figured I just hadn't bleach it enough, so I bought another bleach box kit, and bleached it again. It...

I want to die my bleached orange here purple [ 1 Answers ]

I lightend my naturally dark brown hair to try and get it a light brown. After doing so TWICE I found that my hair was bright orange but my roots are a yellowy blonde. I want to die my whole hair a "Violet Vision" colour. Is this safe? Will I get a green tint to it??

Bleached hair gone yellow,want to tone it down [ 1 Answers ]

Can you please help me. I bleached my hair and wanted it white but it has gone a tinge of yellow can I put a ash-blonde toner on it to tone the colour down.

I have bleached, damaged hair with yellow/orange tint [ 1 Answers ]

I have treated my hair with bleach and a high lift color. My hair is sooooo white with a yellow tone that I want to tone it down A LOT by adding a darker blonde toner. Will adding the toner to my already damaged hair damage it more? 20 hours ago - 1 week left to answer. Also, any ideas as to...

View more questions Search