Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dtn1121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2010, 08:24 PM
    Music video with black woman singer working at a prison
    There is an older video that has a black female singer, she has a lot of hair. It starts with her on the interstate singing in the car and ends with her "ex" getting off a transport bus to jail, she is a correctional officer and gets her revenge by taking him in. the video is about how bad he treated her and now she got hers. Please help
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2010, 08:42 PM

Could be Faith Nolan.
    anina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 02:27 AM
    I think it's Basement Jaxx Feat. Lisa Kekaula - Good Luck(Appleseed O.S.T.). :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recent music video with woman singing and man on beach [ 1 Answers ]

I was watching a video yesterday so it has to be recent but I can't find it on top 40 it came on about 6 times while watching subtv but the artist and song never came up! It has an old man who goes on to a beach, he stands on the beach just wearing shorts for a while then he dives into the...

Music video where woman becomes a prostitute to support her baby [ 2 Answers ]

It's an alternative rock music video, a band, and the video had a young woman who becomes a prostitute to support her baby. I remember only a small clip where she's setting the baby down in its crib so she can go to work. It was kind of dark. Any help is greatly appreciated.

How do I become a singer and be on TV and make a music video [ 2 Answers ]

I want to be a singer like justin bieber. I am 11 and I have a lot of potential. Singing is my dream. I sing very well. I want to be in a music video and be seen. I hope you give me a chance to fulfill my dream so thank you. :)

Who is this woman blues singer [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the artist name, song title, and or album of the woman blues singer that performs the song with these words: it hurt it hurt it hurt so bad... you were the best I ever had. That's all I got I know it isn't much but I just caught that little...

View more questions Search