Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sujeet4887 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 10:30 AM
    Sbi share rate
    I buy 3000 unit of sbi at price 10 rs per unit in 2006.now I want to know current price of shere
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2009, 12:59 AM

There's lots of places to get current prices. Here's just one:
    GOOG: Summary for Google Inc. - Yahoo! Finance

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you estimate the required rate of return on a share of preferred stock if you [ 2 Answers ]

How do you estimate the required rate of return on a share of preferred stock if you know its market price and its dividend?

Price/share and earnings/share [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new accounting student and I am trying to find out the Price/Earning Ratio. Can you please tell me what numbers in the Balance Sheet, Income Sheet, Statement Cash Flow that I would add to come up with both the Price/Share and the Earnings/Share. I know how many outstanding shares there are...

Rate of return and coupon rate [ 1 Answers ]

I need someone to show me how to find the value of a bond when it gives a coupon rate and rate of return. The value of $1000 when the coupon rate is 7% and the required rate of return is 8%

The rate of return on a proposal is less than the rate used in the analysis [ 1 Answers ]

if in evaluating a proposal by use of the net present value method there is an excess of present value over the amount to be invested, the rate of return on the proposal is less than the used in the analysis. true or false

View more questions Search