Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ranarabbit21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 01:57 PM
    I rented this movie where the plants cause a deadly poision to kill the earth populat
    This movie has a group of three people survive the plant poision the people establish that the plants are killing the united states population the plants poision is making people shoot themselves and to jump off bulidings but there are three people a guy a women and a little girl
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2010, 01:58 PM

The Happening by M Knight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mexico, archeologist,plants get into bodies, grow, and kill host person [ 1 Answers ]

This book takes place in Mexico. The members of an expedition develop itchy feelings - plants have gotten into their bodies and begin to grow, ultimatly killing them. Was a NYTimes bestseller several years ago.

Will it kill my plants? [ 4 Answers ]

It has been so nice latley that I planted all my flowers and my garden, only the tomatoes are above ground the rest of the veggies are seed, problem is we had a freak snow storm today after the weather has been in the 80's! I did not know it was coming, will this kill all my plants? Will I have to...

Depo is poision [ 1 Answers ]

I only had one depo shot on nov.14 2006 and its not feb 26 07 and I am still bleeding when is this going to stop? And when can I have a baby? Will me taking the depo shot make me misscarrie again?:confused:

View more questions Search