Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zylagama Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2009, 02:15 PM
    10 gal. tank
    It's been almost 17 years since we had a fish tank and I'm going to ask a stupid question. I read another guy is is having the same thing happening to his tank. My fish are dying. I bought some cycle nutrafin, and I'm not sure where to put the cycle. Do you put it in the filter or the tank?
    I appreciate any help.
    zylagama
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2009, 04:02 PM
    HI!
    You can pour the Cycle by Nutrafin in the water in the tank or the water in the filter.
    Either way it's getting in the tank and you will start to notice a huge turn around in your tank.
    Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet tank doesn't refill. No water in tank make it flush [ 17 Answers ]

My toilet was working properly before tonight. :p There was no slow leak sound; nothing. Now when the handle is pressed, nothing happens. I opened up the tank and found there was no water in the tank. :( I've been searching the Internet for answers, but haven't found any that address this...

Storage Tank or Bladder Tank? [ 8 Answers ]

We just had a new well put in. The well person installed a 220 gallon storage tank (not bladder) when we turn on our sprinkler system our submersible well pump cuts in every 50seconds. We are using approximately 16 gallons per minute. Should the well person have put in a bladder tank instead of a...

1994 ford f150 won't switch to front gas tank from rear tank [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 1994 ford f150 xl 4.9 straight v6 with dual gas tanks. When I try to switch over to the front tank from the rear tank the truck stalls out and won't start. Why is this and how can I fix this problem? <PS> even if I switch over before I even try starting the engine the truck still...

Gas flow from front tank into rear tank on an F150 pickup [ 2 Answers ]

Help: I have an F150 2 whl drive pickup, manual transmission. Straight 6 cylinder. The gas flows from front tank into the rear tank. Not a huge problem, but when you fill both tanks, gas starts running out of the rear tank because the front one is still trying to fill the rear one. Gas mileage...

Water pressure against tank height and tank water capacity [ 5 Answers ]

Normally the head pressure of water is .433 pounds per foot of head. Is there any change in pressure by changing the tank water capacity. e.g. if two tanks of 50ft height having water capacity of one is 10,000 gallons and other one has 20,000 gallons. What will be the water pressure difference...

View more questions Search