Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anuragparas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2013, 10:24 AM
    How to setup wirless network through iballbaton 150m router
    I'm successfully setup my connection through 192.168.1.1.. but I'm unanle to setup wps configuration... please help me...

Check out some similar questions!

192.168.0.1 ip address for d-link wirless n router? [ 5 Answers ]

I can not make a connection using this d-link instruction. Help.

How to set up a wirless linksys router to an hp laptop [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a new laptop its an hp it runs off windows7 but anyway I had a router atomaticly connected to the old laptop but since I bought a new laptop I had to connect this laptop to the router but then I realized I don't remember the password so I just reset the router and now I don't know how...

Router Setup [ 2 Answers ]

Hi friend I want to enter into the router that is of D-Link and DI-604 using ip address 192.168.0.1 but can not, Can you help me

Crypt Wirless Network [ 11 Answers ]

Hey, I have crypt my wirlessnetwork with password, but I don't know the password of the network.Please. How can I change the password or use the network without the password ? Plzz help me A.S.A.P

How do I block other useres from getting into my wirless network? [ 1 Answers ]

OK here I'm getting confused on trying to set up a block from the other users I only just want 2 computers getting on my wirless internet.. seems only fair I am paying for it... I tried to set up to where it can only set up on addy to my comp... and this is the part where I'm getting lost... I can...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.