Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alex10902583 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2011, 12:11 PM
    Honda Accord power window problem.
    I have a Honda Accord 2005 with a funny problem... The power window don't work except for the window of the driver... when I click the switch from the driver side, the other window click but don't go down... what can be rong?
    tinner2002 Posts: 8, Reputation: -1

Nov 20, 2011, 12:01 PM
    Sounds like the window gear is slipping at the motor. The gear on the window is easy enough to replace, but with my experience on these, the motor gear is non-replaceable and the motor will have to be replaced. This type of motor has brushes and the brushes get worn and dirty. When that happens, the motor gets weak and cannot provide the torque to move the heavy glass. This can also cause the clicking, but I would check the gear set first. It is not time or cost effective to replace the brushes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ACURA INTEGRA power window problem [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2000 Acura Integra 4d, with power window problem. Most of the time the front driver's side window will not work. But sometimes it does. It will go down and will get stuck where ever I stopped it, or will go all the way up. On the way up I can not control it. My question is is this the...

2003 Honda Accord EX Music System won't Power Off and code problem [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchased a Honda Accord from a local dealer. When I purchased the vehicle, the display was showing the word "CODE" and when I asked the dealer he hold me that since the battery was replaced the anti theft system has locked the system up and I need to go to a Honda dealer and they will...

94 Honda Accord power window [ 1 Answers ]

My 94 Honda Accord drivers side window is off track... anyone know how to fix it? I can't roll my window but about a half inch down and its driving me mad!

View more questions Search