Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randyshoe Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Dec 4, 2006, 11:54 AM
    HDTV Signal
    I live in RI and my local digital cable provider does not offer an HD channel for FOX or ABC.

I was wondering if there is an external antenna I can purchase that will hook into my HD ready TV to get the local HD programming? Or if there are any other options out there besides satellite programming that would make it possible to receive the channels in HD.
    clouded Posts: 31, Reputation: 3
    -

Dec 4, 2006, 01:11 PM
    Not a problem at all, the only thing you need to make sure of is that your local channels are broadcast in hd. If they are not then you will have to go to satalite to get hd.

They do make antennas that receive a HD signal. They are roof mount and you should be able to find a few if you Google them.

Here is one of them,
    cn008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2006, 09:40 PM
    I suggest try this first:
    http://www.lumenlab.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9613

If it works, let us know please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor no signal [ 11 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a graphics card that doesn't work for my PC,as in there are no beebs,and the monitor stays blank when I turn it on with an amber light, I have a ic7-g motherboard and the graphics card ati radeon 9800 pro doesn't work for my mobo and I dunt know why(it should work,other people...

Pc problem no signal [ 1 Answers ]

I install a video card, and memory and received a no signal message from the monitor, what is the problem.

No Monitor Signal [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, I recently tried to install a Radeon 9550 256mb AGP, on a compaq. Being the idiot I am I did not uninstall the on-board video first, I inserted the videocard and now I get no signal to the monitor, I have tried removing the Radeon and using the onboard video again, but still no picture. All...

No Signal [ 3 Answers ]

Just built a new system. Pretty sure most of the specs are irrelevant except that you should know it's onboard video. So far the best I can come up with is that it's a faulty motherboard. Basically what happens is... nothing. I hook everything up, power up the computer and... nothing. Nothing...

View more questions Search