Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frogmuffin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 03:19 AM
    I'm in a long term relationship but like someone else!!
    I've been going out with this guy for like... forever... I love him so much... and have done since I met him... but I've started to have feelings for another guy... but he's not just a guy... he's my best friend... I can't stop thinking about him... he's in my mind all the time and I feel guilty about it as I should be thinking of my boyfriend... I know I love my boyfriend more... and this is just some sort of crush.. . but I think about him all the time and I even miss him when he's not there...

What should I do?

I want to stay with my boyfriend but I'm scared my feelings for this guy will interfere...

I'm constantly wondering whether my boyfriend knows...

This is mainly reliant upon the fact that I've told this other guy... about how I feel... and he is best friends with my boyfriend also...

Help me!. :(...
    relroy Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 03:37 AM
    There is only one person to help you here,YOU!you have to give serious thought about who you want to spend your life with and not just as a friend.if someonne knows more about these guys talk to them and find out things you don't know about them.then go on a vacation without either of them and take your time to dwell on this predicament.last and the best advice is,find out how these guys feel about u.it is better to be in love with a person who loves you rather than being in love with one who you have a crush on.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2006, 10:50 AM
    Bide your time. Time will work this one out for you. Be honest and up front. Don't play them off against each other or you may lose both. Don't imagine he feels the same way, find out for sure. Deal with the situation honestly and if you decide to simply stay friends, think yourself a very lucky young woman to have not one but two lovely men in your life..
    lauren v Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Oct 2, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by frogmuffin
    ive been going out with this guy for like..... forever........... i love him so much........... and have done since i met him............. but ive started to have feelings for another guy................. but hes not just a guy...... hes my bestfriend.......i can't stop thinking about him................ hes in my mind all the time and i feel guilty about it as i should be thinking of my boyfriend......................................... .............. i know i love my boyfriend more........ and this is just some sort of crush.............. .......... ........but i think about him all the time and i even miss him when hes not there..........

what should i do?!

i want to stay with my boyfriend but im scared my feelings for this guy will interfere......

im constantly wondering whether my boyfriend knows..................

this is mainly reliant apon the fact that ive told this other guy..........about how i feel............ and he is best friends with my boyfriend also.....................

help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................:( ........................

****** I'm feeling the same way I don't know what to do... :confused:
    lauren v Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Oct 2, 2007, 09:32 AM
    i dont really know either im feeling the same exact way ive been with this guy for 6 months but im falling for someone else i love this guy but i want to date around but dont want to lose this guy idk what to do im so confused :confused:
    Sdjosh Posts: 215, Reputation: 41

Oct 2, 2007, 10:05 AM
    Not to be harsh but I think that both of you should take a step back and figure out what you want. Sounds like you want to hold on to the current guy for safety before you have someone else on the hook.

You both sound as though you aren't interested in a long term relationship but that you both want to have fun and date around. So go do it. Don't lead these guys on. It will just hurt them worse down the road.
    mrsoze Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 09:29 AM
    Be prepared for an intense reaction the day this comes to light. Not only did you do this, but you also did this with someone he knows, and someone he is close to. SO he's losing his girlfriend and best friend at the same time. This will get ugly, and fast.
    populargurl211 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 03:35 PM
    I'm doing the same thing as well. I can't control my feelings. I fell for someone I spent a week at a camp with and now I talk to him for hours every night and tell him I love him. I love my boyfriend, but don't want to lose either of them. Ugh!
    captainwog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 02:11 AM
    I'm in the same situation... I love my guy very much and won't leave him, but my guy friend and I get along really well and can talk for hours! I really like him and he's told me he really likes me... its tough, but we going to talk, lay ALL cards on the table

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is short-term or long-term debt more stressful to your personal finances? Why? [ 4 Answers ]

Is short-term or long-term debt more stressful to your personal finances? Why?

Long Term Debt [ 1 Answers ]

What is the financing cost long term debt?

How to start over after along term relationship [ 9 Answers ]

I don't know how to feel for someone else.

MS Access - Long Term Varialbe? [ 4 Answers ]

I set up users in a database on a daily basis. There has been a recent change where I need to assign each of them to a number between 800 and 899, in sequential order. How can I do this, using VB or ACCESS, so that the variable isn't lost when the application is closed? In other words, if I add a...

View more questions Search