Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jharrop10 Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Jul 7, 2008, 12:37 PM
    90s ghost stories TV series
    Hi I'm trying to find out the title of this show I once saw on TV in the 90s. It was about different ghost stories one was about a toys are us being haunted and another one was about this school being haunted and the ghosts of the kids wouldn't let construction workers tear the school down. I know its not unsolved mysteries any idea thanks
    scpowell10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2013, 02:02 PM
    If it was a kid oriented show it may have been "Are You Afraid of the Dark?". This show aired on Nickelodeon. There was also a show called "Tales From the Crypt". Those are the only two I can remember. Hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghost Stories [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good ghost or scarey stories? I haven't heard a good one for ages! :eek:

Any good ghost stories? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm intrested to hear your ghost stories :)

Stories from India Stories from Mexico Stories from Japan [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for children's series books with the following titles: (they are a series by the same author/publisher) Stories from India Stories from Mexico Stories from Japan Other countries also not just these three

Clomid Stories [ 5 Answers ]

Has anyone ever took Clomid? I am suppose to start taking them once I see a/f. I would like to know what experiences are out there using this medication. I am suppose to take it days five through seven. I have always had irregular periods, and have not yet been able to get pregnant. This will...

Name of TV series abput ghost stories [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I need help finding the name of this TV series about these ghost stories. They were like unsolved mysteries but I believe they were a little longer. I know one of the stories was about a toys are us store being haunted and another one was about a school that was being demolished and the...

View more questions Search