That's according to 2000 year
    Mahadeer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 08:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sahabjee
    how many countries are there in world?
    how many muslim countries?
    how many hindu countris?
    tell me about every relegion countries
    Every one in these world are belong to human religion. So please make separation beyond peoples. Do you have belief in Islam? If you have then we all are only adam and eve son's and daughter's.Then Why Figt within us
    Loydamarie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 11:23 AM
    Hi my name is loyda and I am very concern about the fact that I will be traveling on dec 18 with my 3 girls to st. thomas united states virgin islands and they do not have a passport and I am confuse about the passport situation caus ei hear different stories about having a passport. Can you please let me know if a passport will be required to travel to the u.s. virgin islands?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Information Please :-) [ 5 Answers ]

I am a long-time pool player, but I have just recently become serious about the sport. In the past two years I have come a long way. I am a 5 ranked player under the APA. Are their any really good videos or books that explain the more difficult shots like masse` and jumping the legal way?

Useful Information [ 38 Answers ]

I'm bored... this might not sound very fluent because I'm pretty much just typing what comes off my head. Feel free to add things and I'll edit it and we can make it into something big that everyone can read, because it seems like everyone has the relative same problems. I used to be there, not...

I need information please [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm eighteen years old and I'm a CCD teacher, meaning I teach religion to second graders. This week we need to talk about them about x-mas and its meaning. So I would like to ask anyone if they know that history of the candy cane? Or what about what is advent? And what's the real meaning...

Some information [ 2 Answers ]

Don't exactly know if if is related to psychic abilites but can anyone often any info on psychokinesis can't seem to find much on the subject.

View more questions Search