Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cpaulas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2013, 03:19 AM
    Available non profit grants
    I am a 58 year old widow. I lost my home in foreclosure in April 2012. I now rent a home. I work two jobs and still can't ends meet. Are there any grants available for seniors in my situation? My contact information is
    Name, address and phone number deleted for their protection FC
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 14, 2013, 03:46 AM
    Please remove your personal information from your post. This is an international site and this may open you up to a whole lot of trouble.

Many people are in your situation with no hope of receiving a non profit grant, or in essence, free money. There isn't any. If you work two jobs and can't make ends meet then you are need to look at how you spend your money and on what.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 14, 2013, 04:08 AM
    Information edited out

There are 1000's of con men just looking for that sort of info to contact you and steal your money. They will say for 20 dollars or for 100 dollars or 400 dollars they provide a grant for so many 1000's of dollars. Our site will not contact you by phone or by written letter.

Next
    No there are no grants to help you pay every day bills.
    You need to look at and work on a budget, and find out where you can control spending and who perhaps will not get to be paid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Grants for a non-profit learning center [ 1 Answers ]

Seed money...

Grants for non profit helping horses [ 1 Answers ]

I have property to help horses on as a non profit company. What resources are available to me?

Grants for non profit field. [ 1 Answers ]

Going into Graduate School any grants out there for the non profit/human services sector?

View more questions Search