Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Idrees Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Jul 1, 2010, 05:24 AM
    How to configure office landline phone exchange for mobile phone calling
    We have DLT TC-416 telephone exchange switch in our office. We have 2 phone lines connected i.e. PHONE-LINE1 & PHONE-LINE2 and 6 telephones are connected inside the office. I want to configure it such that all the mobile phone calls e.g. 03331234567 which start from digit 0 (zero) should automatically use PHONE-LINE2.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2010, 06:43 AM

If your system has a Block table, Block 0 as first digit on line 1. This is not automatic, but keeps calls using 0 as the first digit from dialing out on line 1.
    Will be back if I think of something else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Others get an echo from my landline phone [ 2 Answers ]

Other people get an echo on their phone when they call my landline phone. They also get is when I call them. This happens to others on their landlines and also cell phones, local and long distance calls. We have purchased 3 different phones but still there. Phone company did a test and said it is...

Landline phone ask me to set up a mailbox even though I had the phone for 20 years. [ 5 Answers ]

How come a phone I had for such a long time all of a sudden is asking me to set up a mailbox like I'm setting up a new number with the phone company? Also, the number that appears on others caller ID is different from mine. Can anyone explain how that happens. Thanks.

Landline phone wiring [ 6 Answers ]

Today, out of the blue, by home phone began to have problems with incoming calls. If you are calling the house, you will hear a partial ring, then lot's of static. Eventually the line will disconnect. If you are in the house and pick up the phone, after the initial partial ring, the call will...

Blocked Phone number calling wireless cell phone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello my name is Jessica. Is there anyway anyone can help me figure out a blocked number that is calling my cell phone? If there is anyway to find out who the blokced number is that is really calling me.

View more questions Search