Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LERMA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 10:37 AM
    Anyone knows how to get cleaning contracts?
    We're getting into a cleaning business, anyone who can give us pros how to get cleaning contracts?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

May 4, 2009, 08:38 PM

Can you give us more information please;

Residential or commercial?

What area of the country... US... what part?

Give me a starting point please... how much experience do you presently have in this business... if none as an owner, how long have you worked in this business?

If you can come back and answer these 'starter questions' I would be happy to help you in any way that I can.

In the meantime, you can type 'commercial cleaning, janitorial, cleaning, cleaning contracts, etc into the 'search box' at the top of your thread for some very detailed information that may help you a lot that has already been posted on AMHD..

WE can discuss this in more detail when you come back to answer, thanks.

Stringer
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 5, 2009, 12:23 AM

Hi, LERMA!

Stringer makes many valid points, but I am interested in what sort of specific type of cleaning this is concerning, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get commercial cleaning contracts [ 18 Answers ]

I have a cleaning company that has lots of residential business but have no idea how to land commercial contracts I don't know were to start any help would be most appreciated. Julian thanks.

New to Office Cleaning how to get contracts [ 5 Answers ]

I recently took over a small office cleaning business from my uncle. He has some clients, machines and is insured. I manage porters and other grounds crew at a hospital and really have no knowledge in the office cleaning business. My question is how do I get new contracts, and what are the...

How to get cleaning contracts [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best and most quick way to get cleaning contracts in your area for a business that is already doing residential cleaning, but wants to enter the market in the commercial arena?

Cleaning contracts [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know how to get cleaning contracts for commercial contracts

Getting cleaning contracts? [ 2 Answers ]

My dad started a cleaning company 20 years ago by going door to door and asking if they needed their windows cleaned. It took him a long time, but now he has a successful janitorial service based entirely on word of mouth advertising. I've worked for him since I was 15 and now I'm wanting to...

View more questions Search