Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Dec 9, 2007, 10:28 PM
    Movie about some kind of attack on the USA, 1995
    I know I saw this movie in 1995, and I thought that it was really happening. When the TV was first turned on by my girlfriend (we were at her parents house), there was a news anchor talking about some kind of attack by either aliens or some other country. I didn't have cable at home and still lived with my parents at this time, so I didn't realize that it was a movie. I know it isn't War of the Worlds, because I have seen all the versions of it. What could this be?
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Dec 10, 2007, 01:47 AM
    Independence day?? With will smith, but that was in 96" just a suggestion.:)

Dec 10, 2007, 11:32 AM
    No, it had to come out before 1995, because I was a freshman in college, and I know it was around Christmas of 1994. Plus, I have seen Independence Day, that's not it.
    shizukesa65 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2007, 11:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauser5
    I know i saw this movie in 1995, and i thought that it was really happening. When the TV was first turned on by my girlfriend (we were at her parents house), there was a news anchor talking about some kind of attack by either aliens or some other country. I didn't have cable at home and still lived with my parents at this time, so I didn't realize that it was a movie. I know it isn't War of the Worlds, because I have seen all the versions of it. What could this be?
    Was it Red Dawn? With Patrick Swazie
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 10, 2007, 11:52 AM
    Could it have been this:

Without Warning (1994) (TV)

There was also a movie made about the mercury theatre boradcast of war of the worlds that might have been it

Dec 12, 2007, 09:49 AM
    I wasn't specific, it was Without Warning! Anyway, tell me, how did you get the support this member button?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 12, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauser5
    I wasn't specific, it was Without Warning!! anyway, tell me, how did you get the support this member button?
    You have to become an expert in the forum. People are invited to be experts based on their contributions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Squirrels in my attack [ 4 Answers ]

How do I get rid of squirrels in my attic? I know that they came in the side air vents and are nesting in there. What's the best way to get rid of them. I am OK with it if they die in the process.

What kind of movie [ 2 Answers ]

Umm what kind of movie is the best for me and my girlfriend?? And movie

Attack pug! [ 9 Answers ]

I love my pug pup, Annabelle, however lately she has been attacking me and wanting to play a lot, this is fine except that she tries to get my attention the wrong way by tugging at my pant legs and biting at my feet. I have tried flipping her over and scolding her and several other techniques, but...

View more questions Search