Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dazdaz Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2013, 12:41 PM
    Online Surveys
    There are different companies, they pay for participating in online surveys, like serveysavvy, ejobsjunction.com, like wise. While participating in surveys, they ask for personal details, like age, income, profession etc. Is it safe to give such details?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 3, 2013, 12:56 PM
    Depends on how much you trust the site, but In my opinion, you'd be extremely naïve to give out too much personal information online.
    Often these Survey sites are simply data miners and use the information for various nefarious acts and never payout what they say they will.
    Best Avoided.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Online surveys for money? [ 9 Answers ]

I see a lot of "take online surveys and get money" things... I know some of them are scams, but are there any that are real? And if so, would you please direct me to where I can find them? I'm a full time student on financial aid and do not have time for a job, but I do need extra money. Any...

Has anyone tried doing surveys online? [ 5 Answers ]

Years ago my wife did online surveys with a couple of different survey sites, but we found that the income was too little for the time spent doing them. I'm seeing a lot of TV ads now for bigspot.com (apparently one of the newer online survey companies). Has anyone tried bigspot.com? Has...

Online surveys [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I know that you don't really make all that much from the online survey things, but I was thinking of doing some just to make a few extra bucks. Does anyone know any good places to go to that won't scam you out of anything, and how much could I make if I got really into it?

Online surveys [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if anybody out there actually has made money doing online surveys. I know a bunch of them are scams, but are any of them legit?

Online surveys [ 9 Answers ]

I saw an ad for filling out surveys online. Are these scams or can you make money?

View more questions Search