Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grandmaof3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2010, 06:13 AM
    Air conditioner not blowing cold air, inside fan runs, but outside unit does not.
    Unit not blowing cold air. Fan runs. Outside unit does not.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jul 7, 2010, 07:59 AM

Check circuit beakers/fuses both inside and outside for the unit that is not running.
    harikrishnac Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 02:32 AM
    Comment on hvac1000's post
    Their was sudden pressure drop across the compressor outlet and turbine inlet (b/w there is heat exchanger, condensor)why this happening I couldnot trace out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My central heat and air unit is blowing cold air. The fan cycles on and off but no he [ 3 Answers ]

My central heat and air unit is blowing cold air. The fan cycles on and off but no heat. Really cold today

Air conditioner/furnace combo in mobile home is blowing cold air [ 8 Answers ]

This is an all electric mobile home that has an outside air conditioner with heating system. It is blowing cold air when the heat is turned on at the thermoniter.

My central home air conditioner is blowing cold air but making a loud noise [ 2 Answers ]

My central home air conditioner is blowing cold air and seems to be running fine however all of a sudden it began making a loud noise inside like a Hummm, HUmmm, HUmmm noise when running. Should I expect this thing to die?

Lennox unit.a/c blowing cold air outside, not inside [ 5 Answers ]

Help! Our Lennox unit has been working until midmorning today. My husband notice all of the registers were blowing out hot air. Almost felt like the heater was on. The outside unit was running and had cool air blowing out... We turned off the complete unit and then the circuit breaker......

Inside fan runs, outside fan runs, but air is not cold [ 8 Answers ]

The inside fan runs and runs, the outside fan on the compressor runs and runs, but only hot air comes out. I sprayed the outside compressor coils with the garden hose to clean them and checked the inside filter. Is there something else I could check? Thanks

View more questions Search