Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adams1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2008, 08:59 PM
    Need to know how to bid on a cleaning job for a commercial building.
    Hello All,

I am new to the site and I'm hoping someone can help me. My brother and I are starting a commercial cleaning business and we have everything we need we are not sure on how to bid on a building. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2008, 11:50 PM
    Hi, adams1!

There have been many questions on this site where having a cleaning business on the domestic and/or commercial level has been the subject.

If you put the two words, Clough, Cleaning into the search function at the top of this page, you're going to find tons of threads where what to do in various stages of operating a cleaning service are discussed.

The threads that have the most responses would be the best ones to look at. There is one that's titled "cleaning advertising not getting many responses" that might be a particularly good one for you to read the posts on it.

Stringer is an authority and outstanding member here who can give you the best and most sound advice concerning what you're asking

If you need help with how to advertise for free and most effectively on the Internet and also in other ways, please let me know.

Thanks!
    adams1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 03:37 PM
    Thanks Clough for your information.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2008, 01:08 AM

You're welcome, adams1!

Just to clarify, I did edit my post slightly tonight because I wasn't sure that I was as clear as I could have been. The two words for a search are:

Clough, Cleaning

I also edited the title of your question a bit so that it will be more likely to attract those who are best able to address your question.

Now, concerning the other things that I mentioned in Post #2 above, please do let me know. I and others would be glad to help!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cleaning bid for commercial building on sq. Ft. [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, hope someone can be of some assistance. I am bidding on a commercial office building that has roughly 18,000 sq. ft. with a few offices vacant. The cleaning will be a regular janitorial service 5 days a week with paper products provided. The building manager said they usually get a discount...

Commercial cleaning [ 4 Answers ]

I have just started a commercial cleaning company and I am having trouble finding contracts. I am in the Maryland,DC and va area.

Electrical for commercial building. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a strip mall that has only one metered box. Now I would like to separate each unit so each tenant has their own breaker panel and meter. What's the best way of doing it without an outrageous bill? Can anyone help me?

View more questions Search