Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah_s Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 12:25 PM
    Different 'telling' on upset stomach/vomit : pill
    Hey.
    It's confusing me when sometimes the answer comes out 'upset stomach' and not 'vomiting'. If you have a upset stomach and not vomit does it still effect the pill still? Or do both have the same effectiveness?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 2, 2008, 05:59 AM
    What pill do you mean ?
    edith of olay Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Mar 2, 2008, 06:09 AM
    This is so obvious that I wonder if you are taking "Happy" pills or something. Upset stomach means feeling queasy, nauseous. The pill is IN you, so it's doing it's little pill thing. If you barf, also known as: puke, upchuck, ralph, vomit, throw-up, toss one's cookies, etc, then you'll probably bring up what's left of the pill, so you won't get the full effectiveness of the pill (whatever that pill is). However, if you took the pill hours ago, and THEN blow your lunch, then you've probably already digested the pill, and it doesn't affect the pill.
    BTW, if you are talking about a BIRTH CONTROL pill, (assuming you are female) and you are nauseous because of drinking alcohol, and getting drunk, I'd also be worried about things like STD's, date rape, who's driving home, and other stupid decisions one makes when wasted...

Ahhh, youth.
    sarah_s Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2008, 12:07 PM
    What pill do you mean ?
    I mean the birth control pill.

BTW, if you are talking about a BIRTH CONTROL pill, (assuming you are female) and you are nauseous because of drinking alcohol, and getting drunk, I'd also be worried about things like STD's, date rape, who's driving home, and other stupid decisions one makes when wasted...

Ahhh, youth.
    That wouldn't apply to my question or myself so, I guess that doesn't count.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What causes big stomach or flappy stomach [ 8 Answers ]

What causes big stomach or flappy stomach? How can that be prevented?

I'm telling my story and I need to know what to do! [ 19 Answers ]

OK here's the situation... some people know my story and some don't... My girlfriend did the break thing with me saying the she's not in love with me anymore but still loves me, 3 weeks ago. We were going strong for 1.5 yrs spent every moment together, it was wonderful. A week later we txed each...

Can you take the pill on an empty stomach? [ 1 Answers ]

Can you take the pill (I'm on yasmin) on an empty stomach? Or will it have side-effects? e.g vomiting etc

Miniature greyhound, upset stomach... HELP. [ 5 Answers ]

We have a miniature greyhound that has a constant stomach problem, she will be fine for several days then all of a sudden she won't eat because her stomach is upset, sometimes she vomits, no diarrhea. We have taken her to the vet several times and he gives her a shot of "Pepcid" and then she is...

Telling someone you like them. [ 9 Answers ]

To clear things first I myself am a woman. And there is this other girl who I find extremely attractive. Now my problem is I don't know how to tell her I like her and that I want to get to know her. I'm afraid she'll be freaked out by me if I say anything but I'm not even sure if she's straight or...

View more questions Search