Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khatab10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2007, 12:28 AM
    Who is the singer of this song?
    I just remember a piece of the song but I think it is a rock music and the singer is a woman and I can remember this sentence"here i am once again i'm torn into pieces" please help find the name of the singer
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Jul 29, 2007, 04:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by khatab10
    i just remember a piece of the song but i think it is a rock music and the singer is a woman and i can remember this sentence"here i am once again i'm torn into pieces" please help find the name of the singer

I think it is KELLY CLARKSON'S Lyrics (BEHIND THESE HAZEL EYES)
    Kellyisawsome Posts: 106, Reputation: 5

Jul 30, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by khatab10
    i just remember a piece of the song but i think it is a rock music and the singer is a woman and i can remember this sentence"here i am once again i'm torn into pieces" please help find the name of the singer
    That is Kelly Clarckson.
    :P
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Aug 22, 2007, 09:28 PM
    Kelly clarkson behind these hazel eyes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Singer and song title [ 3 Answers ]

Please tell me the artist and song title of this song that goes like this... 'move to the left,move to the right,looking upstairs,look in her eyes'... it's a 90's song,it used to be very popular,thank you:eek:

Song In The Wedding Singer [ 5 Answers ]

Please help..... the song goes to the same tone as the one he angrily sings on stage to julie..... i think there is a similar song by the cure or smashing pumpkins.... please help

Singer of a 60's song [ 2 Answers ]

Who Sang "My Boyfriend's Back"?

Singer of a song named off [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I want to know who sings a song named off all I know is that the singer is a woman And is a slow song. The song is called off for sure and in the refrain says <<cause when you touch me baby I just can't live without you >> That is all I remember Thanks for your help

View more questions Search