Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danellegrace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 10:49 PM
    How to travel into Canada with a felony?
    I have a passport already from the US and I'm wanting to travel to Canada. I have a felony on my record and I'm still on probation at this time. What do I need to do to be able to go into Canada for vacation.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 6, 2009, 02:44 AM

If you have a felony and are on parole you can't travel into Canada.

Tick
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2009, 12:53 PM

Hi, danellegrace!

How long ago was your conviction?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I travel to Israel from you.S. With felony on my record [ 10 Answers ]

Hello - I have just renewed my passport and want to travel to Israel for the holidays. I've tried calling all different type of Israeli embassies but no one seems to know. I'm hoping you can help. I have a felony on my record. I don't know where to look to find out which countries I am allowed...

Felony conviction and travel visa [ 6 Answers ]

I was convicted of "transporting with intent to distrubute marijuana (450 lbs)" and served 8 and 1/2 years. I have another 3 years of supervised federal release. After my commitment is served, will I have any restrictions when applying for a visa to travel outside of the country? Are there...

Felony and International Travel [ 10 Answers ]

I have a felony conviction from 2 years ago. I already hold a valid US Passport. I want to travel to Mexico. When I return and check in at immigration will they be able to see I have a felony and left the country without permission? Will they notify my parole? Thanks

Travel to Canada [ 6 Answers ]

I plan to take the family to visit some friends in Canada this Easter and was wondering if there are any special documentation I'm going to need when: From US to Canada: - Leaving the US - Entering Canada From Canada to US on the way back: - Leaving Canada - Entering the US

Travel to Canada [ 3 Answers ]

I am a Canadian,living in the U.S. with a permanent residence card.Do I need a passport to go back into Canadato visit, And if so how do I get one.

View more questions Search