Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megaman87 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2006, 12:38 PM
    About School
    I happened to be very aggressive most of the time in school I mean just by someone looking at me it seeems to me like I got to do somethng about it because its going to hurt me and this has gotten me to be very popular in school with students and staff I mean students like me cause I won't beat up on them and the staff don't like me cause I get in trouble every day and I got to the poing where I don't know what to do I mean every time I try to quit doing this I end up doing the same thing I did the day before so I really don't know what to do anymore I mean its like I don't like being a bully but that's part of me and there is a group of guys who don't like me so what I did is get all my partners in school and jumped those guys I don't know what to do anymore >
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2006, 12:52 PM
    You suffer from very low self-esteem. Someone with good self-esteem doesn't care much what people think of them because they are comfortable with themselves. You don't seem to be.

How is your home life with your parents? How are you doing in school? Do you have any good friends (real friends not hangers-on)? Do you have any hobbies or sports that you're really good at?
    megaman87 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2006, 01:55 PM
    Thas the problem everything is good school , home I have a great family , I don't play sports because I broke my leg I have friends real friends but that's the problem its not what people think is just makes me feel better

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

School records [ 2 Answers ]

How long are schools required to hold on to a student's withdrawl records. We have student withdrawl records formthe 1980's and 90's. Thanks

After School Special? [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie I remember watching in the 80's. It was about a boy with red hair and a frog that sang "That's amore!" The boy was kind of a science geek. I think the frog came to life at the end... Anybody?

Trade School [ 2 Answers ]

The media is full of advertisements for trade schools computers, motorcycle, etc. I have conducted extensive research and cannot find a clear conscience answer. Are the schools worth the money and expense? One of the motorcycle schools for example upon graduation offers an entire set of tools. ...

Do you keep HM after school is over? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone keeps their Homework/Class work after the school semester is over? I do but not all of it.

I need to finish school, but don't want to end it. [ 4 Answers ]

I fell in love with a beautiful woman at my original school, but she moved away the next semester because she didn't fit in. We did the long distance relationship for nearly eight months (our total time going out is thirteen months). So, to show her how strong I felt about her and to try out a...

View more questions Search