Looking for a Christmas Movie, Santa's name was Father Christmas, Thanks
    Santa's name Father Christmas Movie
    ria262 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2017, 10:52 PM
    You can search it on Google.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 21, 2017, 11:25 PM
    Too many movies it could be. Can you narrow it down? Was it animation? Around what year was it made? What's the story line? This question is too vague to answer as is, with more info we could definitely help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old christmas movie, two kids travel to north pole looking for santa clause [ 6 Answers ]

Im looking for a christmas movie probably made in the 80's about a sister and brother who go to the north pole in hopes to find santa clause and ask about there parents who I believe are missionaries in Africa. On there way a big ogre or something finds them and takes them to his place and is going...

Pentecostal Religion and Christmas/Santa Claus [ 29 Answers ]

I don't mean to sound dumb and I searched online but couldn't find my answer. Can anyone tell me what Pentacostal beliefs are regarding Christmas, the idea of a Santa Claus to be more specific. My sister and her husband are going through a divorce. They have a 2 yr old and have to agree on all...

Christmas Movie Title Boy who writes to Santa [ 2 Answers ]

Boy owns snowglobe of north pole and writes to santa everyday. Parents are low on cash. And in the end he ends up basically in the scene of the snowglobe (I think in a dream). Can anyone help.

View more questions Search