Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lostlady2005 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2014, 01:01 PM
    Movie about a girl, a man with a magic mirror that helps kids, stutter, sing, confide
    Okay I need help with the title of this movie I saw when I was a little girl. It's about a stranger that moves to town and everyone thinks he's a monster. I guess you can say it has a beauty and the beast theme to it. So this stranger unwillingly befriends some local kids. He has a magic mirror that helps these children overcome their fears etc. One boys stutter goes away. Another girl he gives singing lessons too. Also I remember near the end of the movie, the girl that got singing lessons was performing at a talent show or something, while she was performing another little girl was walking along a water spillway, and slips and drowns and the man saves her but the towns people think he killed her and they go after him... Please its been driving me bonkers for some time now.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 5, 2014, 07:26 AM
    Rigoletto (1993) (V)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s kids movie about a magic mirror and a weird mandarin tree [ 5 Answers ]

There a re a few references to movies on here like magic mirror and hugga bunch but that is not it. It must have been some time around 89 and it was a girl and a boy who I think had brown hair that went through the mirror in the girls bedroom into some magic place. I remember something about fruit...

80s kids movie about a magic mirror and a weird mandarin tree [ 3 Answers ]

There a re a few references to movies on here like magic mirror and hugga bunch but that is not it. It must have been some time around 89 and it was a girl and a boy who I think had brown hair that went through the mirror in the girls bedroom into some magic place. I remember something about fruit...

80s kids movie about a magic mirror and a weird mandarin tree [ 1 Answers ]

A mirror movie that wasn't about magic in the mirror or the cabbage patch kids. [ 5 Answers ]

The movie was about a young girl that found a mirror and there was a passage or another world through the mirror.. In the end she had to destroy the mirror to stop the jagged teeth monster things from escaping... I'm so having a brain fart I uused to watch this when I was younger. That was only...

80's/90's movie where kids encounter creepy magic guy who helps them. [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie as a kid. There was a short magic creature/guy, that helps some kids. I can only remember that near the end the short weird guy goes to sleep.rest in a cave or tomb or something. This move was not animated, and I think the thing was possibly a puppet, costume, or...

View more questions Search