Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tedted Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2014, 06:46 PM
    What was the cost of the health care website?
    How much did taxpayers pay to the Canadian company for the healthcare web site disaster?
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2014, 07:27 PM
    This comes up (among others of course) when I google your exact question (How much did taxpayers pay to the Canadian company for the healthcare web site disaster?) :
    How Much Did Obamacare’s Broken Website Cost? -- Daily Intelligencer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health and social care - hazards in health & social care settings [ 10 Answers ]

Explain the potential hazards in health and social care settings, you should include: 1. hazards: e.g. from workinh environment, working condition, poor staffing training, poor working practices, equipment, substance etc. 2. working environment: e.g. within an organisation's premises 3....

Health care & home care [ 2 Answers ]

How do I set up health care & Home care agency?

Health care [ 1 Answers ]

What is the side effect of taking glutathione while taking hypertension maintenance medication

Health care [ 1 Answers ]

Turning the hair grey is one of the gluthathione's side effects?

Forget Hillary care, what about School-Based "Health Care?" [ 37 Answers ]

Middle school in Maine to offer birth control pills, patches to pupils When I was in school about the only good school "health care" was for was a bandaid, an excuse to skip a class or a pan to puke in. What on earth (or in the constitution) gives public schools the right to prescribe drugs...

View more questions Search