Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    integrity Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Offering services
    Hi

I have started my own business, but I have problem writing letter to other small and mid size businesses to offer them services and introduction about my company.

My idea is to email them first this letter. Can anyone help me ?

Thank you
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 24, 2007, 08:30 AM
    I would not suggest using e-mail. Most places employ spam filters and will ignore unsolicited commercial messages.

I would suggest creating a brochure highlighting your services and make cold calls to businesses distributing it.
    amolson Posts: 22, Reputation: 0

Mar 14, 2007, 06:16 PM
    There is a place where you can get free business cards done as well as brochures for fairly cheap. Depending on where you are the websites are: VistaPrint - Business Cards - Full Color Printing - Digital Printing Company | VistaPrint (US) or VistaPrint - Business Cards - Full Color Printing - Digital Printing Company | VistaPrint (Canada)
    Melsldy Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 19, 2007, 06:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by integrity
    hi

i have started my own business, but i have problem writing letter to other small and mid size businesses to offer them services and introduction about my company.

my idea is to email them first this letter. can anyone help me ?

thank you
    Cold calling is brutal! I was once in sales, and know that cold calling is no fun. I would suggest a gimmick; perhaps delivering two Otis Spunkmeyer or Mrs. Fields cookies to the office manager with a brochure of your firm's services. People love to eat. What better way to get them to read your brochure than while eating something delicious? Pick a different hook, just make it a good one. And, considering germaphobes, perhaps something prepackaged would be best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the universities offering ms in abroad [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: hi My name is rehman I am doing my b.tech in biotechnology I want to know what are the universities offering biotech in us and what are the best universities.please help me friends OK good bye.

View more questions Search