Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flycactus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2007, 03:22 PM
    Early 80's children's movie
    Sorry for the little info I have on this... It was an early 80's movie (thinking 83-85 maybe). A group of kids is running from something or maybe trying to get somewhere. They draw a doorknob on a brick wall. When nothing happens one of them says" try knocking" and a door appears. Any ideas?
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Feb 9, 2007, 04:37 PM
    LOL! Oh bugger.. I know that movie but I can't remember either! :D
    badassk9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 11:41 AM
    Try asking at Retro Junk | Hey I remember that they'll be able to answer the question.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2007, 03:37 PM
    There is a part in BeetleJuice when they draw a door on a brick wall and they try knocking and it opens. Maybe?
    jdselby1024 Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Feb 22, 2007, 11:04 AM
    Beetlejuice and they consult the manual for the newly departed I think, to get the info to go and visit their counseler. Hence the reason for the chaulk door.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Animated Children's Movie of the 80's early 90's [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so this was a children's movie probably set in the late 80's early 90's and it had to do with a forest of animals. There was a huge toxic waste spill and all the animals got sick but healed, all of them except the smallest one who was close to death (I know horrible for a children's movie)...

Late 80's early 90's children's movie about penguins [ 8 Answers ]

OK I'm about to be 19 and the movie I'm looking for I ALWAYS watched when I was younger. It was about two baby penguins there was a blue one and a pink one and they get captured and put on a ship (I think it was winter). They are trying to escape from the ship and they hide behind a bunch of...

Need help finding out name of an 80's children's movie [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the name of a movie that I saw in the 80's when I was a kid. The details are kind of sketchy, but this is what I remember. Children can step through a mirror and it takes them to another land where an evil witch (not the green mole on the nose kind, more like the snow...

Children's movie from the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I hope someone can help. I used to rent the same movie weekend after weekend when I was younger. I loved this moive... but parents never thought to write down the title though. I've been trying to figure out the name of the movie for years. All I can remember is that the movie invoved...

View more questions Search