Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aniket chauhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2016, 01:20 AM
    Can I win beauty pageant contests?
    Hi, I am a small town indian boy. I belong to a lower middle class family. I have a good height and average look .I want to win the beauty pageant contests like Mr. India and Mr. World. Is it possible for me. If yes then please explain the full process.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 7, 2016, 01:23 AM
    Anything is possible..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 7, 2016, 07:10 PM
    Very few of the 100's of thousands of people who model to win world titles.

But you start by doing city and local contests. Getting proper clothing, learning the proper way to walk, to hold your body and interview.

You go on and try to do several contests all around your country each month.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 7, 2016, 07:45 PM
    No way to know even if we had a picture of you, and since we don't have one it's even harder to determine.

Pageants are more than just looks, it's also about talent, your ability to speak well, your stature, your confidence. But sadly, it is also about looks.

The only way to know if you can win, is to try.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2016, 07:49 PM
    Can you? IF, IF IF,IF, IF everything is right, IF you get VERY lucky, IF you have the right looks, IF you have the right personality... and IF all the stars align in your favor...

Odds are you would more likely get hit by lightning in your life... BUT, you won't ever win if you don't try.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do beauty pageant in have to be licensed and bonded in South Carolina? [ 1 Answers ]

Just found out a fellow pageant director was fined $5000 for not being licensed and bonded in Tennessee. Is this required for pageants in SC?

Pageant Cancellation = Breach of Contract? [ 14 Answers ]

We entered a pageant for out daughter and provided the required entry fees. The director never mentioned that there would be a certain number of contestants that had to pay before the pageant would go forward. I spoke to her several times via email and she never mentioned the possibility of...

Pageant in December [ 3 Answers ]

I am planning on putting my 4 yyr old daughter in a Miss Natural pageant in December . It is going to be a Christmas theme pageant. Any ideas of what kind of outfit to buy or make ? It says be creative and it has to be Christmas themed. ( this outfit will come after they wear the gowns )

View more questions Search