Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curryfish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 01:05 AM
    HK weather
    How is the weather in HK now?
    Miss Katie Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 01:09 PM
    Depends on when you visit. During the summer months, be prepared to take about 3-4 showers a day!! It is VERY humid, so you want to pack light clothes, but always make sure you have a sweater or jacket for when you are inside. They pump up the AC in restaurants & malls during those months. Early spring through Fall is also Typhoon season, so make sure you always carry an umbrella or rain coat with you. The winters there are mild, so dress as you would for a fall in the south. It is a WONDERFUL place, and you will have a LOT of fun there. Bring lots of money for shopping in the markets, and you must learn to negotiate ALL prices... if not they will jack them up knowing you are a tourist. Bargain for at least 3 minutes... they love it! Good Luck!
    J2910 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 04:47 AM

Hi, I lived in HK for a few years in the 90's. This time of year is usually humid, maybe rainy, but not too hot or too cold (but the humidity will make it feel hotter). Through April, May it will be getting more humid and hotter. June, July, Aug VERY humid and hot (frequently over 30C and 95% humidity). Sept, humidity & temperature starting to fall. Oct, Nov, Dec are the best weather in my opinion - low humidity and temperatures in the low 20's. Jan & Feb into March, humid and cool - temp usually between 5 - 15C. Heavy rain is frequent in every season except autumn. I agree with Miss Katie's advice - always take an umbrella. Even if it doesn't rain, in the really hot weather a lot of HK ladies use them to keep the sun off!

Hope that helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless Weather Station [ 4 Answers ]

I have a BIOS CE1177 and have lost the owners manual. Can someone tell me how to go through setup. I had to replace the batteries on the outside transmitter and now my screen display is all messed up!

Weather maker 8000 R-W [ 1 Answers ]

We have a weather maker 8000. And we have gotten a code 12 from the L.E.D light. The code means R-W closed. My question is what is the R-W and where is it located on the Weather Maker 8000?:confused:

Weather [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bios wireless weather station ce1177 without manual can anyone help

Is a doghouse enough in frigid weather? [ 12 Answers ]

My backyard neighbor has an outside dog. Last night we had a windchill of 13 degree F. This dog is a boarder Collie. I would imagine that this is too cold for a boarder Collie, but before I stick my nose in someone else's business, I thought I'd check. He does have a dog house, but he spent the...

View more questions Search