Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gdvaughn66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2011, 04:01 PM
    70's cartoon about a broken down motorcycle who changes into a super hero motorcycle
    I can't think of the name of the show. It had two motorcyles one ridden by a girl the other a guy. The girl had a good bike the boys motorcycle was broken down with patches on the wheels but whenever someone was in danger he could change into a perfect bike and save the day. What was the name of the show?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Apr 15, 2011, 06:16 PM

Sounds like,.

Wonder Wheels

Wonder Wheels was much like a two wheeled Speed Buggy. Wonder Wheels, his mechanic/friend, Willie Wheeler, and a young woman named Dooley would travel the country on two seemingly ordinary motorcycles. Each episode they'd stumble into various mysteries, and bits of trouble. When they did, Wille's humble rundown motorbike could become the living superbike, Wonder Wheels.
    It was originally run within the live action Saturday morining variety show The Skatebirds.

view intro
    (spanish)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird cartoon with a guy that rides around in a motorcycle [ 4 Answers ]

This guy is riding around on a motorcycle wearing a pilots cap. This cartoon is for sure rated R. It came out sometime in the late '70's early '80's. Does anyone recall a cartoon

1980s Cartoon Motorcycle [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm trying to remember the name of the cartoon that featured the following: a motorcycle that could split its tires and turn into a hovering/flying vehicle. I know it's not M.A.S.K. because that motorcycle turned into a helicopter. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Repoing a motorcycle [ 2 Answers ]

Can a repo man break into garage to repo a motorcycle

Motorcycle accident [ 1 Answers ]

I had a motorcycle accident around three and hafl years ago. I lost consciousness for nine days. After gaining consciousness, I have experienced three major problems: 1- Loss of smell 2- Both my right hand and right leg can hardly work, my leg becomes heavy when I walk and my hand can hardly...

View more questions Search