Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2008, 07:03 AM
    Little Mermaid on Broadway
    My husband and I are taking our kids and niece to see Little Mermaid on Broadway. We're driving up from Philadelphia the day of the event (Sunday).

Can anyone recommend where we should park? I am assuming there are parking garages near the theater (but you know what happens when you assume.)

It's at the Lunt Fontanne theater and their website has lots of info - just nothing about parking.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 27, 2008, 08:30 AM

There should be plenty of garages in the area. I would look around 8th & 46th

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broadway Show Tune [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the songwriter of the old tune "It's now where you start it's where you finish." I think it is from an old Broadway Musical. Can anyone help me out? Nancy

Scars on Broadway.cancelled? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know why the Scars on Broadway North American Tour was cancelled? I am highly upset.

Broadway musical, Gypsy [ 1 Answers ]

Who starred in the original musical on broadway with the name of "Gypsy"?

Old Broadway Shows [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for recordings or music lyrics for an old Broadway Show called The Tenderloin and also for The Unsinkable Molly Brown. Does anyone remember them?

Mermaid toy [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a childhood friend. She was a mermaid batch toy her tail would change colors and if your pressed her stomach she would sing a song. I can't remember her name I am guessing she was made in the 1990s if any one could help I would appreciate it!! :p

View more questions Search